NGATI KAHU TE IWI is an indigeous channel presenting news and views from and about the sovereign nation of Ngati Kahu in Aotearoa to the world.
Regularly updated playlists contain contemporary and historic footage on the following topics:
1. Ngati Kahu - Kaitiakitanga - Environmental and resource management issues
2. Ngati Kahu - Korero Rangatira - Interviews with free men and women on their own lands.
3. Ngati Kahu - Nga Whakangahau - Events and celebrations of significance to Ngati Kahu
4. Ngati Kahu - Te Pu o Te Wheke - Breaking news and views from and about Ngati Kahu
5. Ngati Kahu - Pukenga - A regular series of interviews with Professor Margaret Mutu
6. Ngati Kahu - Hononga - Features iwi members talking about connecting and staying in touch
Tenei te hononga. To subscribe, click on the link below.