You are here
Te Rūnanga-ā-Iwi o Ngāti Kahu
Land Claims Report for April 2013
1. Application for binding recommendations
2. Hearing for Te Ana o Taite in Court of Appeal 26-27 March
3. Matike Mai Aotearoa – the Independent Constitutional Transformation Working Party.
• We are currently awaiting advice on our application for binding recommendations.
• Carrington Farms and the Far North District Council’s appeal in respect of Te Ana o Taite was heard in the Court of Appeal in Wellington on 26 and 27 March. We are awaiting their decision.