4pm media standup by the Prime Minister.
1. Auckland stays at level 4 for two more weeks. Cabinet will meet on Monday 13th September to consider if there will be any level shift.
2. Northland stays at level 4 and, as long as the numbers are good, will move to level 3 at 11.59am on Thursday 2nd September.
3. The rest of New Zealand moves to level 3 at 11.59pm tomorrow, Tuesday 31st August.
Level Alert update, kai security and whanau wellbeing
AROHA MAI MO HE PANUI TOMURI - APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE NOTICE:
ALL OF US HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY CANCER AT SOME TIME IN OUR LIVES: Today is Daffodil Day and, even though we’re in lockdown, we can still donate on the link below to help the cancer society continue with its support services to those experiencing cancer right now.
Kia ora koutou. This issue was raised with FNDC by Ngati Kahu and Te Hiku Social Accord during a Te Kahu o Taonui (Taitokerau Iwi Chairs Forum) zoom yesterday. We have now received a response from FNDC confirming that:
1. They had arranged COVID sampling at the Kaitaia, Kerikeri and Paihia wastewater treatment plants as soon as the lockdown began - results have been negative to date;
2. They were arranging to add the Russell, Kawakawa and Kaikohe plants to the sampling regime yesterday;
Kia ora Kaitaia,
We are changing the opening hours of today, Monday 23rd August to 7am to 7pm. This is so we can stock the shelves and get the store ready for you. We have been working tirelessly through day and night to keep the supply full and plenty. These extra hours up our sleeve to stock the shelves will mean we’re in a better position to serve our community. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! And please remember - #shopnormal. Please share this with your whanau and friends.
POP UP VACCINATION TODAY (MONDAY 23RD AUGUST). BETWEEN 11AM - 3PM: OUTSIDE Te Hiku Hauora - NOT inside.
NB: Te Hiku and Mamaru GP clinics are closed until Alert Level 2. Please do not go to the clinic. If you have an existing appt a clinician will be calling you. If you don’t have an appt, but need medical care or advice phone 4080049 or 4060074